Choose your digital experience
Social media is designed to be addictive. JOMO lets you remove the addictive behaviors you want.
Limit algorithmic recommendations
Recommendation algorithms show you infinite options that you’ll probably like. Put a limit or hide them completely.
Metrics affect how we perceive content online and also put pressure on ourselves when we compare with others. With JOMO now you can hide them.
Remove distracting elements
All the elements on a page affect our experience. Now you can remove the distracting ones.
Frequently asked questions
- Is the JOMO extension 100% free?
- Yes, JOMO is totally free and Open Source. We believe in a better future where design respects users.
- What websites does it support?
- As for now it works in YouTube and Twitter. We are working on supporting other social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and also other pages with addictive patterns like Netflix, Amazon and more.
- Do you share my data?
- JOMO has no ads, no analytics, no trackers, no cookies, and does not send or receive personal informaion of any kind from your device. The code is Open Source so you can check it on GitHub. Your privacy and the security is very important for us.
- What is the story behind the project?
- JOMO is made by Santi Cros and it started as a Final Degree Project. Learn more about the idea, research and development on the blog.
Start controlling your digital experience
Add the free browser extension and choose the addictive design patterns you want to remove.